Justice of the Peace - suspended service

Given advice from the Department of Justice and NSW Justices Association, the JP service offered by my office is suspended indefinitely.

In the interim, you can search for local JPs using this Register: https://www.jp.nsw.gov.au/Pages/justices-of-the-peace/finding-a-jp.aspx

I will provide an update on this website when the JP service at my office resumes.

Thank you for your understanding.